100-Gems (ages 9-13)
Teenspire! (ages 13-18)
‘100-Gems’ & ‘Teenspire!’ is our attempt to help kids become part of this community.
The purpose of this community is to provide fertile grounds for many of the positive thoughts, habits and behaviors to take their root in an individual’s personality at this tender age.
The various acts and thoughts that regulate their emotions will be identified in the sessions by using their very own intellect and thought processes, contrary to enlisting for them all the vices and virtues. This way they will develop enough prowess and decisive powers to make positive decisions in life.
How it works?
- Minimum 10 meetings will be held for each club throughout the year.
- Each session will be 90-minutes long.
- Discussions will be on the topic of health & nutrition and about many simple good habits.
- The monthly task(s) will be decided for the club after having in-session discussion.
- There will be task leaders who would do the follow-up for the other members.
The aims are to:
- Help them in forming one to ten productive habits in a single year.
- Help them deform some of the negativism in them are that are still benign at this tender age.
- Create an atmosphere of healthy competition among the participants and to award them various titles such as “Task Leader”, “Team Leader”, “nutrition expert” etc. as a form of positive reinforcements.
Since, this is meant for kids, we will try our best to
- Keep the sessions interactive and lively by bringing diversity in our activities.
- Avoid excessively delving into Philosophies and Scientific theories.
- Appreciate them and celebrate with them for their each & every achievement.
- Keeping them stimulated with tasks & activities.
- Carry on discussions on topics that they can comprehend.